The Author

Hello. Im Shima. Im simple, and easy going person. Majoring in Human Resourse & Development, Universiti Teknologi Malaysia in Skudai. -To contact me: nurhasyimahhamid@gmail.com

Monday, December 19, 2011

Summary

Summary

Apart from the three chapters that I have learned during the class by Dr Nur that is on the HRIS System Architecture, Employee Self Service and also Online Induction Program it have taught me that the advance of the technology really gives a great advantages and also a large of benefits to each of the organizations. Besides, by having a technology it will also helps an organization ti runs their work effectively, efficient and also smooth. Moreover, by using the technology it would help to reduce the use of employee in certain job or task and it could also helps to reduce the use of cost and expenses. 
          All of this benefits and advantages we could get by using the online induction program, Employee Self Service Program and more. The usage of technology can also be seen as user friendly to the employee. In my opinion, after I have learned about all of this technology and system involve in the organization. It makes me more excited to know about the system and I hope that I would get the chances to used the software while working after I have graduated from the University.In sum, it is important for an organization to keep on improving the system that they are using in their organization and it is also to compete with their competitors.

                                                                                                                                               (223 words)

No comments:

Post a Comment